§ 4g of the German Federal Data Protection Act (BDSG; Bundesdatenschutzgesetz) requires that every data protection officer has to make available data according to § 4e BDSG in an adequate form upon request. Our data protection officer has captured these and further data in a comprehensive and detailed summary. To provide you with a first orientation, we present the essential information in a condensed and concise way.
- Name of the responsible organization:
Sattler Direct Mail GmbH & Co.KG
- Managing Directors: Martin Koschei und Stephan Grube
Data Protection Officer: JUDr. Michael f. Ochsenfeld, Hildesheim
- Address of the responsible organization:
Daimlerring 2, 31135 Hildesheim
- Intended purpose of data handling and use:
Different companies charge Sattler Direct Mail GmbH & Co.KG with producing personalized advertising mail. The data is handled and used for this purpose.
- Description of the group of persons and data or data categories Customer Data, if required to fulfill the purposes indicated under 4. Upon request, we will inform you about the procedure that may be used to store your data and about the concerned data.
- Standard terms for data deletion: Law requires diverse retention obligations and periods. Upon expiry of these periods, the respective data will be routinely deleted.
Download the quality seal as PDF file (154 KB)
Download the DDV Privacy Statement as PDF file (50 KB)
Download of the Guideline for the Encrypted Data Transport as PDF file (434 KB)